Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm back!!




We had a wonderful time in Cancun. We did get Montazuma's Revenge, my poor husband had it coming home. But the weather was lovely and the wedding was perfect. They had the reception on the beach. Here's the view from our room. But then they weren't going to let me back into the USA because I had accidently thrown away my re-entry form. OOPS. Well, I had to run around and cry hysterically, before they finally had enough of me and let me get on without it.







Then we got home to this



This is my mother's room in progress. As you can see we are loosing lots of space so she can have a handicapped bathroom. I hope her stuff fits. We're shooting to get her in by Christmas but I'm not sure we'll make it. AHH, life goes on. Meanwhile back to knitting I did make some progress on my Chevron scarf and I do still like it. Here's the picture.



This is my son, Casey's, girlfriend modeling. I figured nothing would look bad on her. Casey, by the way, is leaving for San Diego on Friday to go back to the Marines. He's been home for 3 months because he gave my daughter, Megan, 60% of his liver. Now he has to go back and I don't want to see him go. I'll be blubbering then too. Good thing Mexico didn't keep me.

No comments: