Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5, 2007






I haven't been blogging because I think blogs are boring without pictures. So, here are my pictures from last years ski trip to Austria. I know you're asking yourself, what does this have to do with knitting. Well, I'll tell you, my husband is the skier and I sit around and knit. I don't have a camera right now so I can't take any new pictures. I checked the USPS website and it's due to be delivered 11/8. But guess what. We leave for Cancun early in the morning on 11/8. So it looks like I'll be pictureless in Cancun. I'll have to buy one of those disposables. My knitting has been really sucky lately. Everything I make either doesn't fit, I don't like it, or something else. I have finally started my Chevron scarf and so far, knock on wood, I love it. I doubt I'll be doing much knitting in Cancun because we only are there for 4 days. But when I get back I'll be HOPEFULLY able to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!