Sunday, September 14, 2008

Time Off

I've been off of work for a week. I barely got anything done except going and playing with my new Grandson. He's so cute! I did do a little fall decorating.

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0494_edited-1.JPG

IMG_0492_edited-1.JPG

IMG_0490_edited-1.JPG


I also got my closet cleaned. I won't bother showing you pictures of that. But it looks good. For now. But most of my time was spent with little Vince.
IMG_0486_edited-1.JPG



quetsch@sbcglobal.net , on Flickr">IMG_0480_edited-1.JPG

Who could resist that? I'm back at work now and hopefully back to knitting.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Oh.My.Gosh!! He is just sooo adorable. Makes me think back to when my girls were small. How I would sit and hold them for hours, stroking their hair and soaking in the smell of their sweet baby head:) Oh how I miss those days. Bet you are enjoying every litte bit of him!!

kimberly said...

What a little Darling! And FOX makes me sick too. I can't believe some people actually think its real "news". Love your new fall goodies!