Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Friendly day at the Dentist!!

I went to the dentist office this morning. Nobody is more afraid of the dentist then I am. I had scaling done the last time I was there and they told me if I didn't start using my water pick I'd be in serious trouble. I have never been one to floss or water pick. It just takes too much time! I'm a busy woman. But the thought of gum surgery had me scared. So I have been water picking at least twice a week. I try for more but I'm still not real good. I went for my check up this morning and after her probing in my mouth with sharp instruments of destruction and saying into the computer "Bleeding, Bleeding, Bleeding" ( I thought I was going to have a heart attack) she announced that my gums are doing excellent!! I couldn't believe it. I guess it does pay to listen to them. Who knew.

Here's my first socks for the SOS2008. It took a little less then 2 wks to complete. I should have 5 or 6 done by the end.





And here's a wine bottle cozy I made for a swap partner. That's all the knitting I've done. I've been too busy water picking!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love knit socks. Those are so pretty! I have a couple of pairs I picked up at a craft sale and I love them.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.