Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rain, Rain, and more Rain.

It's been very wet here. We have had a bad storm a day for a week. Yesterday was the first nice day. I think all week will be nice. I'm very upset because I was waiting and waiting for my peonies to bloom and then they bloomed during the storms. This is what I found.

They are always so beautiful and I love to put them in vases. But now I have withered peonies! Oh well, there's always next year. Here's another thing I find when I go out. Karen is obsessed with the big evergreen tree in my back yard. She knows there's bunny's in there. So everyday she pulls me over so she can stick her head under the tree.

I don't know how many are left because our cat, Princess, has been gifting them to us on our back stoop. UGH, the joys of animals.

Finally, I completed the socks I was making for my son Kyle. He's the middle child and is always complaining that we forget about him. The truth is, the other two cause me so much worry, I know I don't have to worry about him.

Mom is getting settled in and so far so good. Until next time.

Pat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Peonies look pretty from afar! - Do you know that I've never knit my boys a pair of socks - and they actually want some! You are a better mother than me - Lucky Kyle - they are beautiful!

Tanya said...

The peonies are so pretty. I need to learn how to knit. It's something I've been meaning to try!

Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blog. I'm so happy that you enjoy it! Yours is great too!

Have a great day :)