Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lot's of stuff

First off, I've been tagged by Karen, a fellow knitter I met at the Spring Fling. So here goes. Sorry,Karen,I'm not very good on the computer.

1.What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a newlywed with 3 teenage children. Poor Tom didn't know what he was in for!So, I'm sure I was refereeing some fight.

2.What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order? work, figure out how to post on this new blog layout, laundry, copy recipe of Beef Brisket for my son-in-law, clean kitty box

3.Snacks I enjoy. I enjoy all food!

4.Places I've lived- Illinois (how boring)

5.Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a big house in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and have lots and lots of animals. The house would also have the best craft room you could imagine.


6 Peeps I want to know more about: I love hearing about everyone. Unfortunately I don't know how to forward this on.


Update:darn it all. I can't figure out anything on this new format. I'll have more when I figure it out.
2nd Update: I just found out it's not me. The sight has been having problems. THANK GOD.

No comments: