Monday, January 21, 2008

One done

I haven't been posting lately because it just seemed like I was getting nowhere on any projects. Yesterday I finally finished my son-in-laws scarf.Notice the small tassles. I came dangerously close to running out of yarn. I hate when that happens! So today and tomorrow I am going to finish my socks I've been working on for my Sock a Month club. And then I have to start the Secret of the Stole II. Everyone else is done with clue 1 and I haven't even started. On a positive note, I have been telling you guys about my old house and how much work it is. There are advantages to having an old house. Here you see a yucky old radiator.It's not much to look at. But on really cold days like we've been having it turns into one of my greatest pleasures.Yes, my very own towel warmer! There's nothing so nice and comfy when you step out of a hot shower to wrap yourself in a toasty warm towel. AHHHHH.Last but certainly not least here's my Karen looking at me saying "Why are you running around like a mad woman" Oh to have her life!

No comments: