Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14,2007

"mine"
"his"
I've been very busy today. We are going through my mothers house because she will be moving in with us and little by little getting things out of there. She had a perfect bookcase for my yarn and I cleaned it out and put it in my craft room. Then I put all my yarn in it. It almost didn't fit. But that won't stop me from buying more. So here's my picture of the bookcase. My craft room is only about 6'x6'. It's a small old coal room in my house. Now the other picture is my husbands craft room! Look who rates around here. Also, my baby, Karen, has been chasing a fly around the house for the last 2 days and she's doing ballerina move, jumping in the air, and so far she hasn't gotten it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now - that doesn't seem fair!!
Although all I have is plastic bins (at least with those, I can just keep buying more to accommodate new yarn purchases!)
You bookcase is so pretty with all the yarn displayed.
also.... I'm PDQ - oh well almost twins!