Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 29,2007






What a fun day I had. This whole weekend is full of fun things. I love the fall!!! Today my friend, Alicia, and I took a road trip to Madison, Wisconsin to the farmers market. It's about a 2 hr drive but well worth it. It is so much fun, and the weather was just perfect. It's the best farmers market around here. The best I've ever been to is Pike's Place in Seattle. But since I can't afford to fly half way around the country, this is the next best thing.

I also gave up on the mittens. The next one look a lot different then the first. Go figure, same pattern. And I'm on a deadline to get some socks finished for a gift. My daughter is getting married on the 19th of October and one of my sons friends will be there and I want to give him a pair of homemade socks.

No comments: