Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10, 2007

I'm done with Christmas shopping and have almost everything wrapped. I still need to do some baking, but I've got pretty much everything in order. Usually, I decorate, A LOT, but with the construction going on in my house it's useless. I have to dust everyday and I'm not going to put all those little knick knacks out so I can dust them. So I'm just going with a tree and that's it. It really makes the holiday much more enjoyable.


I finished my first swap knitting. Now I've joined another swap! It's fun to make something for someone else. Here's the socks, finished.And look how much yarn I have left. I use Dream In Color Smooshy, and I've got to say they give you a lot of yarn.Here's my next project. Let me just say first, it's not for me. It's for my nephew who's 11 yrs old. He's going to Colorado skiing for Christmas and wanted a funny hat. So I'm making him the mohawk hat. I just started last night and I'm almost done. It uses Lamb's Pride bulky and knits up really fast.

No comments: